Logistics manager assistant
- international transport order processing,
- transport organization and coordination,
- work with customers, partners, carriers.
- preferable previous work experience in a transport and / or logistics company
- excellent knowledge of Russian, Latvian and English
- high sense of responsibility, ability to concentrate, purposefulness and ability to organize the work process independently
- willingness and ability to work in a dynamic environment,
- work in a stable company;
- professional development and growth opportunities;
- friendly and responsive team;
- stable and competitive wages, social guarantees.